Make Way For Ducklings
This brilliantly illustrated, amusingly observed tale of Mallards on the move has won the hearts of generations of readers. Mrs. Mallard was sure that the pond in the Boston Public Gardens would be a perfect place for her and her eight ducklings to live. The problem was how to get them there through the busy streets of Boston. But with a little help from the Boston police, Mrs. Mallard and Jack, Kack, Lack, Nack, Ouack, Pack, and Quack arive safely at their new home. Awarded the Caldecott Medal for the most distinguished American picture book for children in 1941, it has since become a favorite of millions.
- Bound by hand in Italian Textile
- 68 pages
- Size 9.1" x 6.6" x 1.1"
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST