How To Tie A Tie
Learn the art of impeccably tied neckwear with this guide to the 20 knots that every man should know.
This indispensable companion for the well-dressed man takes you through 20 essential knots, from the bow tie and four-in-hand to the trinity and the Windsor. Easy-to-follow illustrations show you, step by step, how to tie the perfect tie every time. A short introduction lays out all the fundamentals: collar styles, fabrics, patterns, construction, the right tie for the right occasion, how to wear and care for ties to keep them in excellent condition, and more. Brimming with fun facts and witty quotes, and packed with useful advice, this must-have handbook will help you look your very best.
- Bound by hand bonded leather
- 128 pages
- Size 5.1" W x 0.7" D x 7.1" H
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST