2024 6" Pocket Datebook
- Size: 3.125" W x 6" H, 168 pages
- Week-at-a-view and Month-at-a-view
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity
- Cream-white, acid-free paper with gilt edges
- 2024 date is pre-stamped in blind
- Personalization is available
Makes a great corporate gift.
Contact us for corporate pricing.
- 156 calendar, appointment, and resource pages in two colors
- 12 map pages in full color
- 2.75 oz. in weight (approximate)
- Cream-white, acid-free paper with gilt edges.
- Double-faced cream satin ribbon marker.
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity
- Year-at-a-View Calendars
- Previous, current, and next year's calendars
- Month-at-a-View AND Week-at-a-View Appointment Pages
- Next-Year-Planning Pages
- Holidays: the U.S. and Canadian holidays: Last year, current year, and next two years
- Personal birthday and anniversary record: Columns for a date, name, and occasion.
- Gifts appropriate for selected anniversaries. Dates for signs of the zodiac. Zodiac symbols. Birthstone and flower for each month
- Personal Telephone Directory
- Telephone Information including North American area codes and International dialing codes
- Record of Personal Data
Berlin, Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, and Toronto. and Washington, D.C.
Graphic Image takes pride in processing and shipping your order as quickly as possible. Our processing time for personalized orders is approximately 5 to 7 business days. Processing time for non-personalized orders are approximately 3 to 5 business days. Choosing an expedited shipping method does NOT effect the processing time for the order.
Graphic Image / GiGi New York cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries by the carrier. It is up to the carrier to deliver your package on time.
Delivered But Not Delivered Package
If tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to the shipping address on the order, but you have not received your products, please contact the carrier directly and open an investigation. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states “DELIVERED” to the shipping address.
If you need your order any sooner than our listed processing times, please contact us 1-800-232-5550 or email us at email@example.com. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Graphic Image receipt, invoice, or gift receipt. Without your original receipt, invoice, or gift receipt, you will be offered a merchandise credit for the lowest or discounted selling price of the item.
If the original purchase included a bonus gift, the bonus item must be returned in order to receive full credit for the original purchase price.
Returns of merchandise are accepted in original, sellable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If a return is not in the original, sellable condition, then a merchandise credit will be issued. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. If you received the wrong item or a damaged item, please call customer service at 1-800-232-5550 (8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST, Monday - Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please insure your shipment as lost shipments are the sender's responsibility. Send all returns to:
Attention: Customer Service Returns
305 Spagnoli Road
Melville, NY 11747
Hold onto your shipping receipt and packing slip until you have received your refund or exchange. This receipt is your proof of returning the merchandise.
Credit card refunds will be issued on the card that was used for the original purchase. Please allow for one or two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your statement.
Styles personalized through our monogramming program are final sale, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
From 1983-2017 (LETTS of London) to 2018-today (Graphic Image) I have carried and depended upon this format. Despite our electronic age, I maintain this datebook annually, which provides me with a easy reference chronology of activities/notations. Just call me a creature of habit. Thank you Graphic Image.