Coco and the Little Black Dress
"Hurry up! You may only go to bed when all the sheets are ironed." Little Coco grew up in the orphanage and had to work hard for a living sewing and embroidering like an angel. Until her eighteenth birthday . Coco knew one thing for sure Coco. She would never, never be poor again. A beautifully illustrated picture book biography of Coco Chanel. Coco Chanel (1883-1971) was a famous French fashion designer. Born into a poor family, strictly brought up in the orphanage, influenced by the style of wealthy suitors , she remained faithful throughout her life to the simplicity. A luxurious simplicity , which has produced memorable style icons like the little black dress and perfume Chanel No. 5.
- Bound by hand in genuine leather
- Personalization available in gold
- Size: 8.2" x 0.2" x 10"
- 32 pages
For all Non Personalized purchases: If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Graphic Image receipt/invoice or gift receipt. Returns of merchandise are accepted in original, sellable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If return is not in original, sellable condition a merchandise credit will be issued. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us email@example.com
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST