The Martini Field Guide
Black Bonded Leather
The heavily illustrated Martini Field Guide tells you everything you need to know about Martini culture. The Martini Field Guide is as potent as the gin used to make the iconic drink. Both cocktail connoisseurs and Happy Hour newbies will lose themselves in this heavily illustrated book, featuring vintage ads and imagery from some of the world"s top distillers, as they read about the Martini"s muddled origins and how an American concoction became popular worldwide. Whether you prefer it shaken or stirred, dry or dirty, The Martini Field Guide provides plenty of ways to think about, make, and drink this popular cocktail, making for the perfect addition to any cocktail lover"s collection.
- Bound by hand in bonded leather
- 208 pages
- Size: 5.4" x 0.8" x 7.2"
For all Non Personalized purchases: If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Graphic Image receipt/invoice or gift receipt. Returns of merchandise are accepted in original, sellable condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If return is not in original, sellable condition a merchandise credit will be issued. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Processing time for orders:
- Processing time for non-personalized orders 3 to 4 business days
- Processing time for personalized orders is 5-6 business days
- If you need your order any sooner than our normal processing times please contact us at 1-800-232-5550 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 PM EST