Family History Book
The largest book in the collection, this book is a journal of events in the timeline of your family's history. Each section offers space for records by day and year, a daily entry log, a register for family members and more. Also included are 48 family tree pages, enough space to fill a century of descendants.
- Size: 8-3/4" x 10-3/4", 504 pages
- Brights genuine goatskin leather
- Cream-white, acid-free paper with gilt edges
- Double-faced cream satin ribbon marker
- Smyth-sewn for strength and longevity
- Personalization is available
- Pages to record facts and observations of life and the world for each decade of the next century
- Pages for recording events occurring on each of the year's days
- Lined writing pages
- Perpetual calendar through 2101
- Residences of family members
- Social affiliations and memberships
- Religious affiliations and memberships
- Awards and recognitions
- Family reunions
- Family tree/genealogy pages
Graphic Image takes pride in processing and shipping your order as quickly as possible. Our processing time for personalized orders is approximately 4 to 5 business days. Processing time for non-personalized orders are approximately 2 to 3 business days. Choosing an expedited method does NOT effect the processing time for the order.
Graphic Image / GiGi New York cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries by the carrier. It is up to the carrier to deliver your package on time.
Delivered But Not Delivered Package
If tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to the shipping address on the order, but you have not received your products, please contact the carrier directly and open an investigation. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states “DELIVERED” to the shipping address.
If you need your order any sooner than our listed processing times, please contact us 1-800-232-5550 or email us at email@example.com. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.